http://ourblackweb.com/tag/southern The visitgloucestershire Partnership CIC is the county Destination Management Organisation with a coherent and comprehensive vision for the development of the visitor economy and leisure & tourism business sector in Gloucestershire.
http://prepaid365awards.co.uk/2014/07/929/bank-england-governor-admits-interest-rate-concerns/ The partnership comprises eightdivisions, strategicallypositionedtodevelopGloucestershire’svisitor economy:
http://flooring.jamescaine.com/karndean/ 1) discovergloucestershire 2) tradegloucestershire 3) businessgloucestershire 4) food&drinkgloucestershire 5) educategloucestershire 6) ruralgloucestershire 7) digitalgloucestershire 8) globalgloucestershire
Some of the divisions constitute an approach for the individual market they focus on, whereas others are linked with and are dependent on a collaboration with others. These divisions were selected and developed to optimise the attainment of the aims and objectives of the organisational vision and strategy as regards to:
- bring together a fragmented destination network and assemble an over-arching destination management organisation
- provide a connection to trade markets
- align sector leisure & tourism business needs to a collaborative framework
- improve the viability of the visitor economy sector in Gloucestershire with shared knowledge, data gathering, shared experience and a business support network amongst partners
- upgrading the overall experience for consumers in advance of their visit, and during
- by providing an enhanced tourism product with significant value added with a combined offering in Gloucestershire across the Severn Vale, Forest of Dean and the Cotswolds.
the natural and human environment, whilst at the same time, maximising the benefits to the visitor economy, leisure & tourism businesses and community groups.
set of aims are to be achieved within the framework of sustainable development that respects
‘Together’ Gloucestershire has an opportunity to collaborate, Visit Gloucestershire will go on to develop a county wide strategic framework in the form of a Destination Management Plan that is inclusive to all parts of the county, incorporating public, private and community stakeholders. The partnership offers a solution to both the short and long term needs of the visitor economy sector in Gloucestershire.